Life after Covid (NEW)
We understand that going back to some sort of new version of normality can be scary. With this in mind we have co-produced a new course to address the following issues.
- To gain a deeper understanding of covid and recognise strategies for improving and maintaining overall wellbeing.
- To explore the covid timeline from the start until now and the impact of each stage.
- Put covid into context (facts and figures) and myth busting.
- Recognise some of the advantages and disadvantages of covid lockdown and impact on wellbeing
- Explore anxiety around covid and identify ways to manage these negative emotions
- Identify ways to remain well (based on the 5 ways to wellbeing) and create a personal wellbeing plan
Course length: One session
Duration: 2 hours